Dr. Chalik says: “I always treat my patients as though they were my family members.”
Dr. Chalik believes that a good doctor never stops learning and growing as a professional. He has been published in a number of articles on various topics including kidney stones, laser surgery and prostate cancer.
- Medical School State School of Medicine of Kishinev, Moldova
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine New York, NY
- General Surgery Residency New York University Medical Center
- Urology Residency New York University Medical Center
Long Island College Hospital
Achievements and Awards:
- First Prize Resident Debate, NYU Medical Center
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Dean’s List, Kishinev Medical School
- Gold Medal for the highest achievements, Orgeev High School
American Urological Association
American Medical Association
English, Russian, Romanian, and Polish.